Monday, March 15, 2010

Pandelerium

The term was coined by Jeff Foxworthy.
Redneck woman: "It was pandelerium! I thought we'd be killed or even worse. I looked out the window in time to see the chicken's coop go right over our roof! All I could think was, Caroline still has my casserole dish!"

in other words: chaotic, crazy, hysterical,insanity....    you get the picture.


This is going to be pretty lenghty =) I have to squeeze in Friday, Saturday and Todayy sOoo are you ready. Okay…. Lets Go!


Friday: If I were to have Blogged Friday I would have named it “I missed her face”…. I hung out with my dear beautiful best friend Charity Glenn. I love her. She is such a great person. She has an attitude that inspires me to be a better person in all that I say and do. I think out of the 2 or 3 years I’ve known her I have seen her upset maybe… 3 times, maybe. She is just a happy gal and that makes me happy! I was very blessed to have spent Friday night with her! Thanks friend! =) I love you and Jesus loves you.


*******

Saturday: If I were to have Blogged Saturday I would have named it “My Husband is the best”, I was at my hair appointment in LUBBOCK @ Toni & GUY, and I had sweet Bonnie Kayte with me she sat there like a good little girl for 3 hours straight and I am not exagerating! Kody was working when I left and so he wasn’t with me when I left to Lubbock for my appointment so anyhow, after being there going on 3 hours I texted him because Bonnie started getting restless (could you blame her, I know…bad mom..shoot me now) and I said “could you please, when you are finished working come and get Bonnie?” and he said “yes”, 30 minutes later there he was, and he rescued Bonnie and myself. Ignore that it takes longer than 30 minutes to get from Plainview to Lubbock, poor thing he’s got a heavy foot..bless him! Ok so I am sure your wondering what on earth took 3-4 hours at the hair salon…ok turns out I have really damaged hair lol ( go figure)…Homegirls hair was all jacked up! So I am now working to strengthen and condition my hair better than I use to. I did get all over dark brown and red (chunks) that day! ( and I wonder why my hair was so dry and damaged, just beautiful.) That was pretty much my whole Saturday . lovely, huh?. =) I did meet new people and they were all so nice there! i Loved it!

note: it doesnt look red...that bc my hair was damaged remember, so I have to go back on Saturday and get the red re-done. lol. will post a pic. of course.

*******

Sunday: I am going to start this new thing and I am going to call it “10 things I love Sunday” (this will be listed every Sunday of course and it will be 10 brand new things that I just love) cool? Okay, here we go?

10 things i Love Sunday

1.) Watching my 18 month old try to chew gum. Hilarious.

2.) Listening to McKinley sing “Here I am to worship” this morning @ church.

3.) Polariod cameras. ( I want one, badly!)

4.) Worship.

5.) Apple and Granola fruit cups from El Tropico (mmm so good)

6.) Eating after church with friends.

7.) Sticky notes. (great for your To Do’s)

8.) Laughing.

9.) Calendars (I have 7. And that truely makes me happy)

10.) Shoes. ( I never use to be but all of a sudden, HELLO shoes!)

Whats your top 10 favorite things?
___________________________________________

BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
___________________________________________

oh wait...one more thing.....
                           
i have discovered DRY SHAMPOO....and i love it!!!
it really does "Keep Your Hair Rockin' One More Day" =)
(dry shampoo: the secret is you don't have to shampoo everyday. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, makes hair smell fresh and keeps it rockin' one more night. This stuff is so funktabulous. Shake well before using!)
* Ok so if you know me or anything about me .....I wash my hair EVERYDAY because I have really oily hair, well Saturday when I spent all day in a hair salon, after they had put my color in and all that good stuff they said ok and don't wash you hair for like 2 days and I was like "uhh crazy hair dresser say what...??" and they were like yeah you heard me dont wash you hair for 2 days...haha im lyin, they didnt say those exact words to me but pretty much, and I was like...OKAY but that is totally impossible for me to do because I have really oily hair and wash my hair EVERDAY, so then the introduced me to dry shampoo!!
and like I said it works!!
Hello New Friend! =)




listen to ---> "be still" by: Kari Jobe

9 comments:

  1. wow!!!u had a busyy weekend.....friends are the best :) your hair looks very prettty love the red!!! just wait till its bon bons turn to be at the salon!!...husbands are the best always got something up there sleeve...and ur new ten things for sunday i must say i will have to take that new idea into consideration...have a blessed week to come...:)

    brisai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the oily hair runs in the family because Mady and I both have it. Thanks for the info on dry shampoo. I will have to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sounds like you've had a busy busy weekend lol. Last time i went to toni and guy "homegirls hair GOT all messed up". So i wont go back! Your blog made me smile glad i read it today. Im on my way to the dr so please pray for me, might be something wrong with my pregnancy.
    But im goin to keep my head up high, smile and say w/e happens happens and its okay.
    10 things i love on sunday lol.
    1. seeing my grandmas face when i havent seen here in a year or so.
    2. Hearing my son laugh at the simplist things.
    3. Having family dinner at the in-laws.
    4. Watching my hubby and baby boy wrestle.
    5. Hanging out with my dad.
    6. rasberry cheesecake.
    7. koolaid packets for my water!
    8. the Rain( even though it rained monday)
    9. riding in his BIG diesel! :)
    10. snugglin with my honey and talkin :)
    funny how the simplest things are the best ones! God Bless!!
    *amanda lee*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course you like eating after church with friends!! You got to see my beautiful face!! :)

    I can't wait till our hair appointment today!
    Love Katie-B!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what is the rockin new dry-hair healer called???? i so need one! i dont have too much of dry hair but i think its getting that way now cause of this carolina air... =(

    Candace-still anonymous. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok I'm commenting.... Glad you had fun with Charity. Sat. I would have discribed that as the Day from HELL, but your hair looks good and that's what is important, Right? Favorite things don't have time for 10, but will give you 5. 1) seeing lives changed by the message of the gospel. 2) good ol nap. 3) Mc singing this morning 3) Eating with friends and family
    4) Being creative 5) Shannon's blueberry cheese cake..... Yummy. Got to get to work now. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay so you know I live in Lubbock and you can call me anytime you need someone to keep Bonnie or just for company. Im sure she would have fun with the boys:) Dry shampoo works wonderful especially on mission trips =)I love the red chunks, it makes me miss mine =( Husbands are great, I love mine! They are great at coming to the rescue when its most needed. Look forward to reading more! <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a great weekend!! Charity is such a happy person all the time! She is always smiling! She is a great person!!
    How great it is to have husbands save the day!= ]

    I will def. have to get me some of that dry shampoo that would be awesome to use!!

    kayla*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, busy busy! You're making me tired! LOL!
    So glad you had a great weekend. Don't you just love when your hubby surprises you like that...I just love when Jason does stuff like that when I need him most.
    10 things I love on Sunday:
    1. Recieving healing from a UTI! (ouchie!!)
    2. Being able to go to church with my lil family.
    3. watching Jeremiah go crazy a ChuckECheese for the first time! LOL!
    4. eating lunch with friends
    5. Jeremiah taking a long nap after ChuckECheese
    6. watching RV with Jason and watching Jason laugh! (Priceless)
    7. My mother in law coming for a quick visit
    8. a relaxing eveing with my guys
    9. watching Jeremiah read his Bible, " Jesus loves me this I KNOW.....tha Bible tells....me...so" too cute! :)
    10. Finally after a long day....sleep! :)

    Love you Malorie
    ~Momma Jo

    ReplyDelete