Monday, March 8, 2010

I thought Sunday was "rest day"......

ehhhh not so much on my end. I literally felt like I was running around like a crazy women today!

-Went to sleep at about hmmm 2:30.....AM that is!
-Woke up at about 9:30....AM that is
-Went to church
-Ate at Tokyos
-Came home changed out of my church clothes
-Went to do a photo shoot with some pretty amazing, talented young men! "The Beau Grogan Band"...ever heard of them? no!? Well you will. =)
-Finished the shoot at about 5 till 6:00PM... and went straight back to church.
-That was my day.....

Besides being a little out of it today from being so tired, I did however have a very blessed day, met new people, TOOK PICTURES, got to go to church! I love Sundays and I love going to church after a hecktic day like I had and just being in the presence of the Lord...it really makes me happy.

Here is one of the pictures I took today of the boys.............UNEDITED.

this makes my heart happy.....I can't wait to finish tweaking these guys photos!!

Goodnight.

BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.

-malorie

No comments:

Post a Comment