Tuesday, March 23, 2010

sick of being sick!

Hello my pretties!
Ok so I am going to use pictures to tell about my week last week!

Thursday:
Sheila, Karley, Crystal, Gwen, Shelly, Mandy, Bonnie Kayte, and myself went to Lubbock to spend the day up there for Karleys birthday!! We shopped and ate at Abuelos..mmmm!!






and this is how you are suppose to eat your cupcake! =)
___________________________________________________
Friday: I did a whole lot of nothing really, we ate chili at Shannon and Shelly house and it was very yummy! Oooo and we threw marshmallows up in the air and attempted to catch them in our mouths! that was also yummy and fuN! Then my cousin morgan came over and stayed the night with her favorite cousin....me! =)

_______________________________________
Saturday: I actually don't have any pictures from Saturday! But however, we all know that it snowed.....ugg, and then about lunch time me and my cousin morgan headed to lubbock to go shopping (for her) and I got my hair fixed (from blond to red) so homegirl aint all jacked up anymore!! yaY! Morgan got tons of cute clothes and I had fun spending the day with her! she gets me! =)
_______________________________________
Sundays Blog is below this one!
________________________________________
and last but not least Monday:
I woke up at about 8:30am and I began puking.....large amounts of random things,
it was gross nasty!
Sorry i dont have any pictures for yall today! =) I know. bummer!
I stopped puking about ehhh roughly 4:30ish PM that is and my body slowly began to feel normal again.
So far so good. Haven't puked anymore and I am really hoping it stays that way!
I did however want sympathy from my husband so I texted him saying
"guess what I woke up doing this morning" (continued)...................
SO yea, my monday was spent in bed, walking to the bathroom, walking back to my bed, looking in the mirror on the way to and from the BR saying ugh! everytime time!
 ...........i finally get a text message from Kody about 6ish (PM) that says
 "laughing" I did NOT even reply back to his text...
I waited till he got home, and when he did the first thing he said was
"My text was way off huh"....
 lol it sure was!
Oh yes and sad day...our mama dog named "baby" had puppies under our back porch the day it snowed and we heard them all that day but could not see them because of where they were, but today when Kody got home from work he went to check on Baby and her pups and he found one puppy dead, so then he got under the porch found 3 that were suffering, grasping for air, and so so cold and no mama??. =( he brought them in and we got them warm and started bottle feeding them. There were 7 total he said but the 3 that were still alive were 2 girls and 1 boy, the little boy didn't make it. then to top it off we were leaving to my dads for dinner, and we find Baby (the mom) dead on the side of our house. =( I think that she had labor problems and wasn't able to have all her puppies properly. Kody saw her last night and he said she wasn't herself.
So it happen sometime today that she gave up and excepted that it was time for her to go.
 she will be missed.
____________________________________
BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
_____________________________________

P.s-this is Tina, my cousin morgans Lama! I want her!
  


listen to-->"lost get found" by: Britt Nicole

4 comments:

  1. Cute tortilla pic!! looks like you ladies had a blast!! girl time is the GREATEST!!! and I soooo feel ya on the whole husband thing hahaha...boys are yucky!!! Soo sorry you werent feeling well i HATE throwing up more than anyhting else in life!!! And so sorry to hear about your dogs :( i love my dogs like they are my kids (cuz i dont have kids) lol and i can only imagine...have a good one!!!

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a wonderful day out with the girls, yay for that! I hate throwing up! So sorry you had a rough day yesterday. I hope you are feeling better now. Sorry about your dogs. But on a good note three survived :) Oh and I love the Lama, its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about baby... the pet population at the Thrasher's is slowly dwendaling(sp). I am sure not for long though. It was a great day spent with the girlies!! And that cupcake was very Yummy!! Then Monday... so sorry. But on a positive note it only lasted til 5ish, so you got to go to your dads. There is your silver lining. Love ya!! Shell Bell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you started this blog off havin so much fun :) But im glad you're feelin better! Im sorry about Baby & her puppies. haha Tina the "fat lard" llama! haha!

    -Alyssa

    ReplyDelete