Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Barf!

Hello my lovelys,
I missed yall!

Last night I had a horrible headache (Tuesday night) so I didn't blog, tear, i know!
I had blog withdrawls all night!

Ok so Tuesday: Hmmm ok so this whole time change has really got homegirl all messed up, Monday night I didnt fall asleep till 3:30am Tuesday morning! It's crazy!! Then of course Tuesday night I had a headache like I said! We ate at Memes, had hamburgers and after we played Phase10 (the dice game, not the card game) then I came home and BAM, hello headache! (ok we get the picture malorie, you had a HEADACHE)

and TODAY: (Wednesday)
Still this time change has me all jacked up!
Bonnie woke up at 1:00pm today <--homegirl is also jacked up by this time change!
We had lunch at Sonic today and Bonnie ate the best she's eaten since she's been sick!
She ate a corndog, half a banana, and drank all her chocolate milk.....
We went to church @ 7:00pm and Bonnie so badly wanted to go to the nursery (she calls the nursery "babies") to play but couldn't because she is still ill.
The whole time during church she kept saying "babies, momma....pease....pease".
It was cute but sad.
After church we went an ate at McDonalds (Bonnie's favorite place!)
and she didn't eat a thing! hmmph!
but all of her lunch...
you know the corndog,
 the half of the banana that she ate
....yea totally came up...... 
all over me!

Closer look!
Just lovely, huh?
_______________________________________

Bonnie and I were NOT going to let that ruin our night...
No way, No how (being that the toot felt a lot better after she barfed anyhow)
so we painted our nails, BLUE.

i love this picture ^

the end. =)
_______________________________

whats in your purse?
here is whats in mine......
Purse: Kathy Van Zeeland (last season, but oh well, i love it)
*wallet
*check book
*calendar
*trident gum
*REAL SIMLPE (the blue thing, it hold card, business cards, debit, credit..got it at target and i love it)
*phone (g1)
*a dollar bill
*2 pennies (you get my vibe.)
*a check (the solid white thing)
*mini purell (i got it from the hospital when bonnie was born)
*Bonnie Kaytes favorite passy
*pink zippy bag (hold all my pens =))
*keys
*last BUT not least, my lip chap! mm i love it!
***
 that was fun!
what's in your purse?
***

Replies to Monday night comments:
Candace- haha thank you!
Melissa- that is too funnY! So glad I am not the only silly person. =)
Tana- your great! Thank you! love you!
Shelly- haha the way you explained the "cooky" thing that you do, made is seem like you wake up, open your blinds on the way to the pot, and u stayed on the pot all day then at night when you leave the pot you close the blinds...lol. or maybe thats just how I read it. ;) kinda like I read your text message as "sure" and you meant "SURE!" haha love u!
Shannon/Shelly- ahhh! good question. I'd rather not answer ;)
Stephanie- that is so weird because that is exactly how I am! forgetting deodarant is probably the WORST thing ever!
Lauren- wow girlie. welcome to my OCD club. =)

__________goodnight____________

OOo.OOoo. I almost forgot...tomorrow (thursday) all the girls from the thrasher family are going shopping for Karleys birthday!! can't wait!!

BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
_______________________



listen to-->"something beautiful" by: the outsiders aka NEEDTOBREATHE

9 comments:

  1. u had a eventful day...i just love it...you are always doing something.:)there must be something in the air all this kiddos are sick.i hope bon bon gets well soon!! as for the time change OEEMMGEE i hate it i want my hour back..i have been thrown off and go to bed late..:S i love whats in your purse mom always says mines like a suit case..:)
    lets see its funn to actually see what i carry
    purse- poppy coach shoulder bag...:) my fav
    *camera
    *wallet
    *leoperd makeup case
    *glasses
    *lip gloss
    *planner
    *sparkly pretty pen
    *keys
    *gum
    *germX
    *nutritional guide :D
    * ohh yea and alot of loose change ;)
    have a bleesed day and have fun shopping

    love ya
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    Okay so i get home from the hospital yesterday and i had to go right back to the dr today. Ive already got an infection goin on " so homegurl STILL all jacked up" had an allergic reaction to the meds they gave me and now i cant keep the new ones down. So dang idk what to do. But when i saw you blogged i said okay got something to read to cheer me up or make me smile. Thanks Mal.
    Crazy you talk about barf and thats what ive been up too lol. But anywho and i would say whats in my purse. BUT i guess thats were the not so girly girl comes out in me when i say i dont have a purse. I dont carry one, and when i do carry one idk what to put in it... Crazy? ya probably.
    i hope you have fun shoppin and no more barfs!
    *manda*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So.... lets not go over whats in my purse... cause I dont even wanna know whats in there. I havent cleaned it out...since.... yeah. Maybe i could clean it today... ill update you with any surprises im sure to fine =))

    anonymoussss candace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the pics of the vomit, though I had a front row seat, and was the one that came to the rescue and helped while everyone else was either laughing or moving away. You were very brave I might say!! Glad Bon was good the rest of the night. My purse has varying degrees of random items, nothing like Patti's though. I was thinking I might get me a new purse today while we are shopping. We shall see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. in my purse...haha EVERYTHING!!! in high school all of my friends would come find me when they were hungry cuz i always had a poptart or a pack of crackers or something!! lol phone, keys, wallet, chapstick, planner, sanitizer and a bunch more stuff that is in everyone elses lol usually i leave my purse in the car and just carry my wallet in stores and such!! lol and the throw up thing is aweful :( once again ur such a good mom!!! i prolly woulda held her out to throw up on the ground hehe but yeah love it!!!

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I'm so sorry you had such a bad headache I hope your better no and I hope bonnie is feeling better she sure let it go on your shirt lol. I miss y'all school is almost over and we will have lots of free time I'm so ready! But I hope you slept better when you didn't have your headache! Love ya lots

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! Lo, you would take a picture of your baby's barf! But that's okayy! I still love ya! Hahah I can NOT wait for tonight! Are you and Kody going on your date or are you going shopping and Kody is going to have a guy's night out? Text me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the pics of you & Bonnie but I could have done without the barf!! YUCK!! I hope Bonnie gets better really soon!! :)
    LOVE THE BLUE NAILS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my girl you sure did post a pic of your shirt covered in puke!!! halarious!!!!! thanks for the blogs you crack me up I love to read your stuff your too funny! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete