Friday, March 12, 2010

25 Fun Ideas...Random, I know =)

1. Go for a walk and come back with at least one “treasure” you find along the way.

2. Draw simple pictures on napkins and put them in your children’s, husband or wife lunch bags/purse/wallet etc.

3. Purchase something–it doesn’t have to be expensive–as a symbol for your need to create: it can be a sketchbook, a coffee cup, a journal with a great cover, a poster, and so on.

4. Read someone’s palm (make it up as you go along).

5. Go to a playground and hang upside down from the monkey bars for 5 minutes.

6. Make a sock puppet. Pretend it’s your alter ego.

7. Make a recording of your loved ones’ laughter.

8. Make up a knock-knock joke. Tell it to your friends and see if anyone laughs.

9. Make up an interesting story of how you found five different objects in your home. The next time someone new comes over tell them the story. “Do you like that vase? It’s a funny story how I found it . . .”

10.Set a beautiful table and photograph it.

11. Make a list of the ten things you most enjoyed doing as a child. Do at least two activities from the list.

12. Learn the lyrics to a song you love. Sing it in the shower.

13. Leave a dollar somewhere in public for someone else to find.

14. Buy a goldfish and name it after your favorite singer.

15. Create a flow chart of your morning routine.

16. Learn a magic trick.

17.Google search for something you’ve always wondered about but never bothered to find more information on.

18. Learn something new about a culture that is not your own.

19. Learn to do the HulaHoop.

20. Take a photograph of the same scene at different hours of the day.

21. Learn to hold a steady beat on a drum.

22. Learn to make guacamole.

23. Ride a carousel or a Ferris Wheel.

24. Take a picture of yourself.

25. Pray for lost souls to be saved!



BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.

P.S
(I need you to do me a favor if you have read this...please leave a comment. I want to know who all reads my blog! Thanks so much.)


5 comments:

  1. it was quite intresting but fun!!! i love how u love to express yourself...in everything you do you do it with love.laughter,and full of life...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So i am commenting on your blog, alittle late because you already scolded me:(J/K. I love reading your blogs! They always make me smile and laugh. I have to agree singing in the shower is fun and knowing you can check everything off your chart for the morning is Great! I miss your silly self! <3 Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So im deff going to be doing more than a few of these! =)) great blogg mal =))
    ps i cant figure out how to make an account on here... too confusing! lol so i have to go anonymous... lol

    -Candace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love the whole 25 ideas! I don't know about the hanging upside down!! Not happenin' here!! LOL!! I really enjoy reading your blogs....although I have to admit sometimes I have to go back a day or two...(:
    I like to read them because it helps me to get to know you a little more even though I live 8 to 9 hours away (: I've even thought about starting a blog myself but still not so sure... Love you Malorie! :)

    ReplyDelete