Wednesday, March 24, 2010

42 Things to Always Remember...

Hello my favorites!

Today was a good day. Good hump day.
What I did today...
Woke up...
Got my teeth cleaned at 8:30AM (blog coming soon about my teeth)
Went to work
Ate lunch at Old Mexico
Tanned
Went to church
Ate at Burger King
Drove my mother-in-law home ;)

Hope your day was as blessed as mine!
______________________________

42 Things to Always Remember:
(Put into action some of the 42 "things" the rest of the week and tell me about them!! Please!! As will I. =))

1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. When you say, “I’m sorry”, look the person in the eye.
3. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
4. Believe in love at first sight.
5. Never laugh at anyone’s dreams. People who don’t have dreams don’t have much.
6. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
7. Don’t judge people by their relatives.
8. Talk slowly, but think quickly.
9. When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, smile and ask, “Why do you want to know?”
10. Say “bless you” when you hear someone sneeze.
11. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
12. Remember the three R’s: Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions.
13. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
14. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
15. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
16. Spend some time alone.
17. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
18. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
19. Read more books and watch less TV.
20. Trust in God, but lock your car.
21. Create a loving atmosphere in your home is so important.
22. In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
23. Be gentle with the earth.
24. Pray. There’s immeasurable power in it.
25. Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
26. Mind your own business.
27. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
28. If you make a lot of money, put it to use helping others while you are living. That is wealth’s greatest satisfaction.
29. Remember that your character is your destiny.
30. Paint your nails black and wear a shirt that says “I LOVE JESUS”!
31. Smile at people who stare, instead of thinking “Boo, why you starring?” (they make think your outfit is cute)
32. Read your Bible more.
33. Catch yourself making negative comments and trade it for a positive comment. (and mean it!)
34. Let your favorite “quotes” be scriptures.
35. Take you make-up off before going to bed.
36. Use Dry Shampoo instead of bathing (lol totally kidding, do bathe but don’t wash your hair as much…(it’s damaging!)
37. Wear something old that is just sitting in your closet. These days it would be considered “vintage”
38. Smile till you can’t anymore. So like all day. (people will think your weird but o well)
39. Drink MORE water.
40. Make up a song.
41. Love your siblings.
42. Rest much. Spiritually and Physically “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest” Matthew 11:28-30
______________________

BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
______________________

oh yes...i almost forgot to tell you!




















I'M PREGNANT!!
bahaha tricked ya.
I forgot to tell you that I painted my nails PINK...and I have a halo, as seen in the picture!!

goodnight!

Oh wait...one more question...who comment on my last blog as anonymous and didn't put there name at the end of there comment? Just curious? You've never been on a plane...never wore a swim suit...never been skiing, like cats, liked wearing dresses? Please tell me who you are...=) I wanna know! k. thanks.




listen to--> "don't stop believing" by: Journey

12 comments:

  1. omg mal this was very interesting...:)
    and funny

    i will def take ur list into consideration if many people would do these things it would do this world some good..:) i love the one about. Smile at people who stare, instead of thinking “Boo, why you starring?” (they make think your outfit is cute) this is so totally true...
    love ur sense of humor..
    it was nice seeing u at wally world..and bon bons little hi shes too kute..

    love ur little joke at the end..GOOD ONE!! it was a good laugh...but love the nails..:) PINK!! ;)

    well have a blessed night..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it wasssnttt me =)) even though im the anonymous one, i still dont know why it wont let me click to do anything else. booo. But ive been on a plane and all that so...nope not me. Cute bloggg.perfect words to liveee by


    candaceeee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha u made me look twice at my calendar..i thought it was already April 1st haha cRaZy girl!!! and im lovin the 42 to do's! u must get some amazing sleep at night with as much as you make your brain work everyday lol either that or you have the creativity of ten people...prolly both :) i will most def try my hardest to do as many as possible! til next time!!

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. MALORIE!!! When I saw that "I'm pregnant!!"
    I thought to my self... it's a boy and his name is Jake whether Mal likes that name or not! (Member our little conversation from when you were dying my hair! hahah priceless!)

    And I think i'm gonna make a list of these and use them everyday! ;) Love you! <3
    Katie-B!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will do my best to try a few of your 42 to do's. I will let you know how it goes as I do them too.=) I have been using sticky notes and putting positive comments on them to help with any negative thoughts I might have. So thats been done already! I strated doig that a few days ago. Yay me! Oh and your lil' joke at the end, you got me! Silly Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You definitely got me with your lil joke! My heart jumped a beat, I was getting all excited! LOL!! I love the 42s. Oh, & those pink pretty nails!! Pretty pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really wanting to try this whole "dry shampoo" deal! Ha i told my mom about it and am making her go get me some! lol


    Heather Brock <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THIS MAL! Very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the 42 do's! That is something I will def. try and remember them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post and I like that Journey song!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! you got me...i was totally gonna quit reading & quickly post a comment sayin CONGRATS! baha. good one :) I enjoyed this blog very much.

    -Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pregnant....I was like WHAT...no way...YAY...yup u almost got me!!!!So on the 42's...Have started my day with #15 and since so far all I have been doing is picking up the phone by the end of the day I will be able to check off #38 with a sore mouth n feeling really dumb because I am sitting in my office all by myself with a smile on my face....Oh oh & as for #37 I sure did wear a carnigan from back in the day yesterday I would'nt consider it vintage but me & my sisters sure did get a GOOD LAUGH brought back great memories which took us to #40 in which we could not sing anymore cuz we were on the floor laughing so hard...Hmmm drinking more water has always been something I always say i'm gonna due but Dr.Pepper always seems to win UUUGGG!!!!Luv Luv reading ur blogs sure does bring a smile to my face
    Luv Ya Africa.....

    ReplyDelete