Friday, March 26, 2010

Car Wash

Hello dearies.

Ok so this is going to be short and sweet being that I have to be in Lubbock @ 9:30 in the AM!
sOOoooo I hope you enjoy.
By the way...all of yalls comments always makes me so happy, I think thats why enjoy blogging so much...my favorite part is reading what yall have to say....and that makes me so very happy! =)

Ok so I am paying for my car wash and I am having second thoughts...because I am thinking...."ok is it suppose to rain tomorrow?"....ehh who knows?? Anyhow, I did washed my truck and "big red truck" is looking all kinds of good!! =)

I start entering the car wash and I automatically put my ipod on shuffle... and the first song is "bleeding love" by leona lewis. Mmmm I just love that song....So here I am in the car wash (btw car washes remind me of rainy days=love) So that made the song even better....anyways so here I am singing, you know how us girls do.....and I just start feeling tear rolling down my cheeks! Yall that song makes so much sense to me, in the opposite way than the song is of course meant for........

I want that for my life so so bad. Each day I want to "Keep Bleeding Love" for my one and only Savior!
People may talk about me, and may go off of judging me as the "old malorie" and what the "old malorie" DID, but thats the past....I am forgiven and loved.
"Trying hard not to hear, but they talk so loud,
their piercing sounds fill my ears try to fill me with doubt
yet I know that the goal is to keep me from falling..."
This part in the song is so true, people talk, they always will, but I know my God stands by my side and what people have to say about me does not matter.
"But nothing's greater than the rush that comes with your embrace
And in this world of loneliness
I see your face
Yet everyone around me
Thinks that I'm going crazy, maybe, maybe

But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I..."
______________________________________

Take a look at this video...and I bet you will NEVER be able to listen to this song with out thinking that you want to give him your all, and "keep bleeding" his love...no matter what is to come in your life.
stand strong. always. love yall.



click here for the full lyrics.
______________
BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
_________________

DON'T FORGET TO PUT YOUR "42 THINGS TO ALWAYS REMEMBER TO USE"!! =)

Oh yes and I have a Easter Photo session tomorrow! YAY!
Oh oh and my date tonight was lovely!

sorry...I lied...it wasn't short and sweet!
it was long and sweet! =)


listen to--> "bleeding love" by: Leona Lewis


10 comments:

  1. Malorie, you are so wise for someone so you. I know that you have been through a lot in your short life and I am in awe at the love you have for our Lord and when I grow up I wanna be just like you. The last time I saw you was when gma died and I remember you had on two different color spongy shoes. You have come a long way. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mal!!! I love, Love, LOVE you so much! I understand what it feels like to be talked about and having to hear the crap that people talk! We have to keep loving him no matter what happens and I learned that from you! :) I have seen how you keep pushing forward even after facing those tough problems! I love you and look up too you, my nigga! ;)
    Love Katie-B!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mal, just reading this made me cry.Everyone at some point or another will face trials in life, the only thing that will separate them is those who press on and those who give up. Im proud to say that we are friends and know that you are a super strong woman of God. I love that song too and ever since you posted it on facebook a while back I have never looked at it the same. Nobody will stop us from bleeding! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malorie! This is AMAZING! I teared up too :)
    You are so different now from the Malorie I knew in high school- please don't bring her back, I love this Mal! You are so beautiful, inspiring, courageous, and good-hearted. There may be people that talk bad about you, but there are also many people who look up to you. I am deffinantly one of them.

    "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mal, i just love reading your blogs.. They are making me a stronger person each and every day!! Thanks so much for sharing girl!!! <3

    Heather Brock

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malorie,
    I know just how that feels. And they will soon find something else to talk about or someone else. I used to think all the gossip and drama would go away when I got older but I think it is worse because they are "adults" now and you just expect SO much better from them. But the truth of it all is… we are all human. We all make mistakes.
    Romans 3:23 “for ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God”
    People get so caught up in the small things sometimes or in themselves that they lose sight of GOD. Love on them, even if from a distance.
    1 Timothy 4:12 "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity."
    You are so right your past is past...
    2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"
    I believe that each day is a NEW beginning, yesterday IS the past. And every NEW day you claim Christ is a NEW beginning!
    Jesus told us in
    John 13:34-35 “So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.”
    For the past few years I thought that loving someone meant I had to be their “best friend” but it doesn’t say that... it says, love. We can love from a distance…I love you (VERY much, more than you know) but I cannot safely say that you & I are “Best Friends”
    In my mind… best friends hang out together and have lunch occasionally and call each other all the time….do you see what I mean…
    We can still LOVE from a distance by setting the right example as Christ did for us.
    YES even when they are being rude and disrespectful! It’s hard!! But with God all things are possible and He is your strength! see Mark 10:27 & Philippians 4:13
    Reading your blog has helped me immensely! It has brought a lot of encouragement and has also shown that I am not the only one going through things like this.
    God uses our testimonies for His Glory! So when we share things like what you have, it helps others and brings God all the glory!
    When we follow Christ we become his disciples and it is not an easy task. But “greater is HE that is in us than he that is in the world.”
    With all this said, cry mi hija, cry all you need to (Psalm 126:5“They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.”) But after you sow those tears take time to receive that joy that God has promised you. Don’t hang on to the past, remember it’s the past you are a new creation. Push forward. You have come along way and I know that I know that Christ has a great plan for you and you beautiful family.
    Love you :)
    ~Momma Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey mal, i really enjoy what u share with us everyday... but this really really touched me.. i myself has had people say nothing but negatives to me in my life, believe it or not its mainly family...
    its was hard for me at first, but things have changed for me, cuz each and everyday i turn to him.... life is nothing without him....
    and i look up to u mal cuz everything u say is the TRUTH...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not into Leona Lewis as much as you are ha but I agree with everything you said! I love when people talk crap because it only makes me stronger, in my opinion! Love the post!!

    tyler

    ReplyDelete
  9. & with each blog that you post you inspire me more more. Thank you Malorie.

    & just so you know, i look forward to your blogs!

    -Alyssa :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok so I was thinking about the car wash thing...And it can be applied to my life. I can't look at what tomorrow may bring and base my decisions on that, because who really knows what tomorrow holds? Got to just do what I got to do! Does that make sense? Anyways.... love the basement. I encourage anybody to check out their ministry. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete