Wednesday, March 10, 2010

This little light of mine....I'm gunna let it shine....

Hide it under a bushel? No!
I'm gonna let it shine!
______________________________
 
Ready? Because this is going to be a smidge lenghty.
 
I feel like I have been in the BIGGEST funk since about Monday....
 
Ok so I didn't blog last night (Tuesday night) because I was tending to my sick little dumpling all night.
Took her to her 18 month old check up yesterday to find that she has RSV. Ugg. I know.
Please pray for her. Please pray for me.
So that I can deal with her and her sickness.
HOWEVER, Bonnie Kayte being ill will not bring me down.
NO WAY!
NO HOW!
 
*********
This little light of mine,
I'm gonna let it shine
*********
 
Today: Wednesday
hmm hump day... Friday is almost here! YAY!
Today I got a lot done at the office...
went to lunch at my favorite place with my favorite people.
It was over all I'd say a good day...
But I just needed a boost...
You know those days you just don't have enough umph in ya to get to the end of the day or
to the end of the week...yep homegirl was lacking and needed her some Jesus lovin.
and that is just what I got.
Went to church and heard a great word. PTL (praise the LORD)
 
- We can see and reflect the glory of GOD!
(we can do that...let us have the same glory that Moses did!)
-Blessing beyond our imaginations will come when we realize that its
less of us and more of him! amen!
USE ME THIS WEEK LORD...AS YOUR BIG, BRIGHT BILLBOARD!
 
the bible......his love letter to me. =)
 
*********
Don't let Satan blow it out,
I'm gonna let it shine
*********
 
Have a blessed rest of the week! Love all of you!!
 
*********
This little light of mine,
I'm gonna let it shine
*********
 
BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
 
*********

My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise. Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early. I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations. Psalms 57:7-9

(dont hate, I won my hat on a field trip with Mrs.Carlisle to Texas Tech Meat Science department...and I got out of class all day. the end)

********
Let it shine til Jesus comes,
I'm gonna let it shine
*********
 
listen to -->"live like we're dying" by Kris Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment