Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Routine

Ok I am a person that is all about routine, with the exceptions of my daughters bed time ;) *sigh*
I do the same thing weekly, when I'm bathing, drinking, going to sleep, when I turn off and get out my truck, etc.

OCD, ehh maybe...slightly?

                        Weekly: (What I do)
Monday: Kody, Bonnie and I go eat dinner at my dads
Tuesday: Kody, Bonnie and I go to family dinner at Memes
Wednesday: Kody, Bonnie and I go to church
Thursday: Kody, minus Bonnie and I go on a date
Friday: Kody, Bonnie and I go out to eat as a little family.
Saturday: Kody, Bonnie and I go to Lubbock (for no reason at all)
Sunday: Kody, Bonnie and I go to church. Morning and Night service.

very rarely does that schedule change.^

                       When I'm bathing:
1. soak for about 15 mintues.
2. shampoo my hair.
3. rinse.
4. wash my body.
5. rinse.
6. condition my hair
7. rinse
8. wash my face.
9. rinse
10. get out.
11. drain the water.

same order. EVERY TIME!

                   When I drink anything at all:
I only take 3 swallows. then stop. usually those 3 swallows will do.
                                    If not I repeat.



                   When I'm getting ready for bed:
-I sleep on my left side ONLY!
-I shake my foot still I fall asleep.
-If I am not shaking my foot to fall asleep I rub the top of one foot with the bottom of the other.

      When I turn off my truck and get out of my truck:
-I turn off my truck
-take my keys out of the ignition
-grab my purse from the passengar seat place it on my arm (left usually)
-open the door
-get out
-close the door
-use my clicker and make it honk TWICE
-then i pull on the handle to see if it locked.

If Kody is with me and he drives....it totally throws me off....he will use the clicker and honk it twice sometimes even 10 times just to be facetious, I will hear it honk while we are walking away from the truck and I will walk back to the truck and make sure he locked it!



***********
Those are just a few of the cooky things that I do.
I never thought of them being "weird" till making it public, I'm like WOW, you really do that...
you really are crazy! lol.
***********
whats cooky about you??
tell me. i dare you. =)

______________________________________________

Ok and I recently created a formspring.me
its really neat.  its a place to ask questions, give answers
and learn more about your friends.

if you ever want to ask me something.
please fill free to shoot me a question on it.
_______________________________________________

Here are some replies/comments I have to my commenters (is that even a word?)
to yesterdays blog.

Amanda Lee: I am still praying for you sweet girl. God plan is better than ours. Remember that.
Candace aka Anonymous- haha your silly. ok the DRY SHAMPOO that I have is called "ROCKAHOLIC" but there are TONS of brands. I went to sallys today and they had several. I heard that you might even be able to get it at wal*mart! you should get some. it's amazing.
Katelyn- I had tons of fun with you while dying your hair today love!
Tana- haha okay SOOOooO NOW you tell me! =) I will def. keep you in mind. love you.
Kayla: DRY SHAMPOO is a must!! =)
Shelly: Thank you for sharing your 5. I love them all.
Melissa- like i said, dry shampoo is def. a MUST!
Brisai- thank you for you comment! you have a blessed week toO!
____________________________________________________
this picture made me very happy! =)

all the pictures on todays blog are from a source
__________________________________________________

BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
__________________________________________________



listen to-->"strong tower" by: Kutless



9 comments:

  1. perfect. Now i soooo have to get me some of that rockaholic shampppooo! thanks mal! And who cares if your OCD, if it works for you then you are doing perfectly fine in your ocd world. hehe Love you!

    -candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. sdkljflkdsjflksdjlsjfdklsjd fsdfkljsdlkfj UGHHH! lol this dumb page hateees me ferr shurrr. =(( hmfff!

    -anonymous foreverrrr. you know who.
    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son Ryan has to have the volume (on anything) on an even number or a 5. He can't watch tv or listen to the radio if its not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First things first, A big ((hug)) for you and your lil family :)
    I wish my weekly routine was that organized! I try but it just does NOT stick!
    Next time you are in Lubbock go by and give Tana a huge squeeze for me :)
    I really enjoy reading your blogs.
    As for what is cooky about me, honey there are too many things to even mention! LOL!
    ~Momma Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you didn't have any quirks you wouldn't be who you are. They add to your character! I guess I don't have much of a character 'cause i can't think of anything at the moment. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning my dear, I think we can diagnosis you OCD. Which is ok,lol. As for me I agree with Tana all the little quirks make us who we are, God created us and we are His masterpiece. Amen? This masterpiece is a basic pretty simple piece of work. The only thing that I do the same is open the blinds in the morning on the way to the toilet. At night I close the blinds when I leave the toilet, before I lay down in bed. That is the only thing I do everyday, thus my confusion at times. So... thanks for sharing and I am going to go pray for you now. (not really) love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok I think I figured out how to not be anonymous anymore. Instead I am Shannon. Which is worse to be Shannon or anonymous? Hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a routine when I get out of the shower from brushing my teeth, contacts, products I use, etc. If I get sidetracked I end up forgetting something. Like a couple of times I have arrived at work and realized I forgot to put on deodorant, now that's really bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the way i do laundry and the dishes is very much "routine"! i do not like anyone but myself doing either one of them because i like it done a certain way!! i am very particular about how my clothes are sorted...i sort them all in the laundry room and alternate the easy loads (towels, jeans...big stuff) and the hard loads (socks, panties, shirts, etc.) so i do not get burnt out too quickly lol and when i do dishes (all of my dishes are done by hand because i dont have nor do i want a dishwasher) i set all of them on the counter, clean both sides of the sink with bleach, set bothe dish drying holders out, put my gloves on, turn the water ALL THE WAY to hot, start with the silverwear, then the cups, plates next, then the bowls, and finally the pots and pans if there are any! and here too i am the only one who does the dishes because i have to have it done in this order!!

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete